Monday 30 April 2012

Do You Have a Hair Crush Like Me?

Being the hair nerd that I am, I'm always on the look out for new hair tips, tricks, tools, products, styles, etc.  It's safe to say, anything related to hair, instantly grabs my attention.  So much so, that I often find myself surfing the web until well over midnight exploring new ideas.  Getting up with two little ones at 6:30 the following morning is never fun, but some how evening after evening, I am lured back to my computer in search of more great hair ideas.

In my excitement of finding new hair ideas, I'm always eager to share them with others.  This is what has led me to start this blog.  

Starting a blog, much like updating my facebook status, is a little unnerving for me.  I find myself wondering if people really care what 'Emily' has to say;  but, I'm going to take a stab at it.  If nothing else, this will be a place for me to document my years as a hairdresser.  I'm sure down the road, looking back at all the changes in hair trends will be worth a good laugh.

So welcome to my realm of hair!  I hope you will enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment